Dear Bose team,
I have ordered Bose SB 700 and expecting this to be delivered to me in 2-3 weeks time. Since I will be using the product in a different country (Bangladesh) than the country it was purchased from (UK) due to non availability of the SB700 with Bose authorised dealers in Bangladesh I have the following questions:
Warranty and other issues:
1. Shall I be able to go to Bose authorised dealer here in Bangladesh for a return/fixing any issues it may have although the system was purchased somewhere else?
2. Shall I be covered under 1 year worldwide bose warranty? What documents I will need to have?
1. I have an open plan family room where the SB 700 will be placed on a cabinet. On the left side of the entertainment cabinet, it has the dining room and on the right side it has a passage leading all the way to balcony. On both sides the family is seprated by way of glass partition. During running AdaptIQ , position 4 and 5, should I go all the way to the glass partition or the wall. Will the sb700 be able to bounce the sound off a 10mm glass partition?
2. Do you have to rerun the AdaptIQ when you add the accessories (e.g., Bass module and surround speakers)?
Dolby digital 5.1:
1. In absence of the accessories (the bass module 700 and the surround speakers) will the SB700 only be playing stereo sound? If yes, then how is that any different from two bookshelf speakers?
Google assistant/Amazon Alexa:
1. These two are region locked here in Bangaldesh. In that case will google/alexa be able to perform basic functions e.g., picking up a voice command to tell the weather, time, setting a timer etc. or we should assume that these are non existent for SB700 used in Bangladesh?
1. I have a samsung 8000 series TV from 2016 which has ARC (HDMI 2.0) but not eARC. I cannot plug X Box one X directly to SB700 as there is no 'HDMI IN' in the soundbar like soundtouch 300. In this case, I will have to plug the console to my TV. In that case what is the best possible sound I can expect from the SB700 given the TV does not have eARC? How will it detorirate my listening experience?