Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 23, 2017

Bose Companion 2 Series III - Audio extension cable needed

I need to make my audio cable longer that runs between my speakers. I don't know the name of the type of jack used on the left specker to plug in the right speaker into. I know I will need a cable with a male and female but, what type of jack or plug do I need to look for?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Re: Bose Companion 2 Series III - Audio extension cable needed

Author Accepted Answer selected by JimWoods

Hi JimWoods, 

Thank you for the post. I'd recommend giving a call to your local service group and reiterating what you need. We made an extension for that cable to give you an extra 6 feet of length. If you go HERE, select your country, scroll down and click on "Contact Us", you should see their phone number. Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

Kind Regards

Brent - Bose Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Author Accepted Answer selected by JimWoods

Hi JimWoods, 

Thank you for the post. I'd recommend giving a call to your local service group and reiterating what you need. We made an extension for that cable to give you an extra 6 feet of length. If you go HERE, select your country, scroll down and click on "Contact Us", you should see their phone number. Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

Kind Regards

Brent - Bose Support

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 23, 2017

Thank you for your advise!!. I did what you said and your Representitive sent the cable free of charge! Excellent service and support!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 27, 2018

I found this thread because I too want to seperate my speakers more than the original cable allows.  I called as stated above and spoke to a friendly young lady who found the extension cable and said it would cost $7.00 pluss shipping.  I told her that the response here stated it was free.  After checking with her manager (I assume) she agreed to send and ship for free.  I mean, seven bucks is seven bucks!  Thanks for solving my problem.  Love the speakers by the way.  In fact, I bought a second pair for my wife for Christmas.  Thanks again Bose!

@JimWoods wrote:

Thank you for your advise!!. I did what you said and your Representitive sent the cable free of charge! Excellent service and support!