Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 14, 2019

Bose Companion 3 Series II spare parts still available anywhere??

Hi, I sent my Bose Companion 3 Series II for repair because there is no sound coming out from the speakers and subwoofer. The authorized service center (in Malaysia) told me that the mainboard at the subwoofer is faulty and there is no more spare parts anywhere as Companion 3 is discontinued. Such a pity!! I want to ask here if i can get the components anywhere in the world to repair my beloved speakers? 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Manager - Retired
Registered since

Mar 15, 2018

Re: Bose Companion 3 Series II spare parts still available anywhere??

Hi James Lau,

Thanks for writing in!

Unfortunately, due to the age of the system, we do not carry spare parts or can repair these products any longer.

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 14, 2019

Thats not a good news...Now what should i do with my speakers?? It will be such a waste just to dispose it! I still love the speakers...What is your suggestions?

Highlighted
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Feb 7, 2019

It may not be a bad news. You may consider to upgrade your Bose to companion 50. It seems the power supply board of your companion has got some faulty components due to normal wear and tear. It would not be difficult to repair if you were a well trained technican. However, it still takes times to repair it and order of equivalent parts.