cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
winny6969
Participant
Registered since

Mar 1, 2019

Bose Companion3 Series II : Need to buy sticker label of Acoutimass Module.

Bose Companion3 Series II : Need to buy sticker label of Acoutimass Module.

I send my Acoutimass Module of Bose Companion3 Series 2 to get a repair service from Bose Authorised Distributor in Thailand, Asavasopon. Once it was back to me, i found the sticker label behind the Acoutimass Module was wrong from the original. It was Series I not Series II.

I called to Asavasopon and they replied me that " we didnt have the sticker label of Acoutimass Module of Bose Companion3 Series II. we have only Series I"  

So, please kindly help me check this sticker label whether there is still availabel or not. If so, how can i buy it from you?

Please help me. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Win

98905.jpgBoseCom3v2Label.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Liam_G

Re: Bose Companion3 Series II : Need to buy sticker label of Acoutimass Module.

Author Accepted Answer selected by Zoe_C

Hello Winny6969, 

Thank you for reaching out! 

As Brandon mentioned earlier in the thread, the repair centre would be the only place that have those labels. We do not sell those labels as an individual item for purchase. 
Also our website will not have this as an item to be purchased. I do apologise for the inconvenience. 

As a side note our systems will be able to  Identify this system as the Series II.

I'm sorry for any issue this has caused. 

If you have any questions please do message back. 

Kind regards 
Liam  - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Brandon_C
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Feb 26, 2019

Hi Winny6969,

Welcome to the community!

We don't have a service centre in Thailand, so all repairs are handled by third party Bose verified repair centres. The repair centre would be the only place you can get one of these labels as we don't sell this as a part that can be separately purchased. I do apologise about this.

Kind Regards,

Brandon_C

winny6969
Participant
Registered since

Mar 1, 2019

Hi Brandon,

Thank you for reply. At least, can you please help me to check whether the sticker label is available at your site or not.

Then the repair center in my country can help me to order it from you.

Thank you so much again.

Best Regards

Win

Liam_G

Author Accepted Answer selected by Zoe_C

Hello Winny6969, 

Thank you for reaching out! 

As Brandon mentioned earlier in the thread, the repair centre would be the only place that have those labels. We do not sell those labels as an individual item for purchase. 
Also our website will not have this as an item to be purchased. I do apologise for the inconvenience. 

As a side note our systems will be able to  Identify this system as the Series II.

I'm sorry for any issue this has caused. 

If you have any questions please do message back. 

Kind regards 
Liam  - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post