Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Prats240
Participant
Registered since

Nov 20, 2019

Bose LS 650 console

I own bose LS 650 and I was moving from utah to Chicago and during transit the movers lost the console of my Bose LS 650. They got everything else except this. 

I tried to bose support to order the replacement console for LS 650 but as per them they cannot order just the console and. Advices me to buy a new LS650 for $4000. 

now I’m in a situation where I have all the components for my LS 650 except the console due to which the entire system is useless. Please advice how to solve this problem? 

is there any 3rd party console that I can use them with Omni jewel speakers? Is there another place to order just LS 650 console?

please help!!  

2 REPLIES 2
Morlock
Expert
Registered since

Dec 4, 2016

Re: Bose LS 650 console

As they said Bose generally don't sell the systems as pieces, they are all in one systems.  I can't think of anywhere you could purchase one apart from second hand off sites like Ebay. 

I don't think any third party amps would work as there will be nothing that takes advantage of the 360 degree speakers, nothing that has the 3 channel centre speaker, and nothing that the Bass module can connect to.

Just out of interest, if the movers lost it, does their insurance cover the replacement?  If so, get a quote from Bose that also says they don't sell the console separately)

Xyz987
Guru
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

Re: Bose LS 650 console

I think your only recourse is to buy an entire system and file an insurance claim.  The problem is mover's insurance is usually not very adaquate.  It's sometimes a few cents per pound or some such nonsense.  It's possible you might find one on eBay.