Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mumbly
Participant
Registered since

Dec 21, 2019

Bose Solo 15 Series II dialogue mode

Hey there,

I own a Bose Solo 15 Series II soundbar and would like to know whether there's a possibility to make the soundbar use the dialogue mode at default (straight at power-up) – without having to switch between normal mode and dialogue mode on the remote control. This would be very useful to me.

Thanks in advance for any handy advice,

Yvan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Charlotte_G

Re: Bose Solo 15 Series II dialogue mode

Author Accepted Answer selected by Mumbly

Hey Yvan,

Thanks for posting in the Bose Community!

Currently, there's not the option to have Dialogue Mode set as default. Dialogue mode turns off when your system powers off or changes audio sources.

I'll be sure to feedback your comments to our development team for future consideration.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Charlotte_G

Author Accepted Answer selected by Mumbly

Hey Yvan,

Thanks for posting in the Bose Community!

Currently, there's not the option to have Dialogue Mode set as default. Dialogue mode turns off when your system powers off or changes audio sources.

I'll be sure to feedback your comments to our development team for future consideration.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Mumbly
Participant
Registered since

Dec 21, 2019

Hi Charlotte,

thanks for the swift reply. I also welcome you forwarding my query to the development team, but I honestly doubt they will do anything as my soundbar has been discontinued for some years now. 

Regards,

Yvan