Highlighted
MaAximus
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 24, 2019

Bose SoundDock 10 Bluetooth Issue

Hi,

Bose SoundDock 10 when using Bluetooth seems to fade in and out every 5 or so mins. The volume lowers for a sec or two and goes back up.

Have tried the suggestion by the MOD in the following post, doesn't help.

https://community.bose.com/t5/SoundTouch-Archive/sounddock-10-bluetooth-issues/m-p/156207#M64676

Hope someone can help.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Bose SoundDock 10 Bluetooth Issue

Hello MaAximus!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've been experiencing here.

As you have already tried resetting your system here, as suggested prior, and this has not resolved this, can you please try the following? :

1) Reset your phone/connected Bluetooth device, and attempt this again.

2) Clear the Bluetooth device list on your connected device, and try to pair again.

3) Confirm that the Bluetooth device is within range of the Sounddock, and there is nothing physically blocking the signals from reaching the Sounddock.

4) Try another Bluetooth device, such as another phone or tablet, and confirm if the issues are occurring with just this, or with all devices.

If none of the above have worked, or if you are not using this through bluetooth, please get back in touch and let us know!

Kind Regards,

Liam W

MaAximus
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 24, 2019

Hi Liam,

Thanks for the response. I have tried all the possible troubleshooting you have suggested. So far no luck 😞

Hi MaAximus, 

Thanks for getting back in touch. I'm sorry those steps did not resolve the issue. 

In this sort of situation, we would advise for you to contact your local Customer Support Team for further assistance as they may be able to provide you with service options.

If you select this link - Contact Us you can select your region. Scroll to the bottom and select contact us which will provide you with their contact number.

Many thanks

Leon_C - Community Support