Bose Soundbar 700 and Bass Module

Highlighted
Audible Advocate

Bose Soundbar 700 and Bass Module

Hi, I just bought the soundbar and bass module 700. I’m experiencing the following issue, very low bass even when turned to 100(max) through the app. I feel like the soundbar by itself produces a better bass than the module. I did a factory reset on the system and there’s no change at all. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
3 REPLIES

Re: Bose Soundbar 700 and Bass Module

Hi stefan94

Thanks for posting in the Community!  Sorry to hear about the poor bass performance, but would be happy to help!

• When you setup the system, did you run through the AdaptIQ calibration process?
  • Is the poor bass performance before or after the calibration?
  • Do you have the bass module up against a wall or corner?  Having it up against a wall should help increase the bass performance as well.

Let us know so we can further assist!

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

Audible Advocate

Hi Tony,
Thank you for your prompt response.

I have the bass module up against a wall and I’ve followed all the instructions from the manual. The whole setup process is terrible. The application can’t find the woofer unless you unplug it from electricity. After resetting the soundbar the remote stopped working and I couldn’t get it to connect again. I run the adaptiq calibration during the setup and the bass hasn’t changed at all.

Hi stefan94

Thanks for the update!

Can you try and factory default the system one more time.  From here, can you try and re-pair the remote with the system?  Once this is connected again, when running through AdaptIQ, can you leave the bass module disconnected from power?  I'm curious to see if there's something going on in the room specifically, but this may change the performance for you.

Let us know how it goes!

Warm Regards,

Tony A