Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 3, 2018

Bose Soundbar 700 vs Bose Acoustimass 300 vs Bose S1 Pro Bluetooth Speaker

I want to buy bose speaker. Please tell me which one to go for - Bose Soundbar 700 vs Bose Acoustimass 300 vs Bose S1 Pro Bluetooth Speaker

Nowhere it is written which one is having more power. Out of these 3, I want to buy the most powerfull one. Yes , ofcourse money matters a lot.

Please help!!!!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 23, 2018

Re: Bose Soundbar 700 vs Bose Acoustimass 300 vs Bose S1 Pro Bluetooth Speaker

If you have access to Alexa in your area, then i would definitely choose the SB700 and pair it up with the BM700.  The Alexa feauture is he best in class and it responds even when playing music at high volume.  I also have the Sonos One and you have to yell at it to get it to respond - very annoying.  But the SB700 Alexa responds quite nicely.  I love this feature cause you can just voice command Alexa to pretty much do anything - play music, turn lights off/on.  

The AM300 is basically just a TV speaker.  With the popularity of voice command, getting the SB700 is a no brainer for additional $100.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 3, 2018

Re: Bose Soundbar 700 vs Bose Acoustimass 300 vs Bose S1 Pro Bluetooth Speaker

Thanks for the update.

Just wanted to know which one is most powerful in terms of wattage (output) - Bose Soundbar 700 or Bose Acoustimass 300 or Bose S1 Pro Bluetooth Speaker

Thanks

Mohit