Contributor
Registered since

Nov 19, 2016

Bose Soundtouch 130

I have the 130 and the 300, and can say enough about it, im planning on adding the rear cubes, my question is how scaleable is the sytem? can i add 2 sets of the rear speakers or just one set? are htey connected via bt or rf? I know i can add other st systems but would like to know if the 130 can out put bt to other sources like my soundlink or asm i stuck with spending more mony for soundlink devices?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Bose Soundtouch 130

Author Accepted Answer selected by stoleit

Hi stoleit,

Thanks for the question.  You can add the rear cubes to the SoundTouch 300 only, and you can add one pair of them.  The Virtually Invisible 300 speakers connect with RF to the SoundTouch 300 soundbar.

The Bluetooth modules in all SoundTouch systems are receivers, not transmitters.  That means they can only receive audio sources (say, from a smart phone or computer).

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Regards,

Brandon

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Bose Soundtouch 130

Author Accepted Answer selected by stoleit

Hi stoleit,

Thanks for the question.  You can add the rear cubes to the SoundTouch 300 only, and you can add one pair of them.  The Virtually Invisible 300 speakers connect with RF to the SoundTouch 300 soundbar.

The Bluetooth modules in all SoundTouch systems are receivers, not transmitters.  That means they can only receive audio sources (say, from a smart phone or computer).

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Regards,

Brandon

View solution in original post