Highlighted
rocco1811
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 27, 2018

Bose Wave 3 Hotel mode

Hi, I bought wave 3 and when I am in clock set mode, it can t change time format.

Turning it on with touch isn t neither working.

I called a Bose workshop in Slovenia and they said that wave could be in Hotel mode.

I could nt find any answers on internet about turning it off.

It is my fathers wave and he is crazy cause it is not working...pls someone help me !!!

7 REPLIES 7
Community Manager

Re: Bose Wave 3 Hotel mode

Hi rocco1811

Thanks for writing in!  Sorry to hear about the troubles, but would be happy to help!

• I just checked the Wave Music System III and it does not have a hospitality mode that can be turned on.  
  • If you access the settings in the Wave System with the remote, can you check to see if the touch panel was disabled?
  • When you first access the clock change mode by holding down either + or -, with each press of the + and - should show a green little dot in the bottom corner of the Wave system to indicate it's receiving a signal.

Let us know so we can further assist!

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

rocco1811
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 27, 2018

Hi,

green little dot in the bottom corner of the Wave system can be seen, wave recognizes the signal, but I stoll can t change to 24hour format.

Alot of functions don t work, I m pressing buttons and the signal indicator is working but nothing changes.

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply.

Lets make sure that the menu is being navigated through correctly.  Instructions are located HERE

Are you using the + and - buttons when trying to select 12/24h?  Can you try a very quick press instead of a longer hold of the button to see if this works?

Thank you,

Brandon - Community Support

rocco1811
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 27, 2018

Hi, when I press alarm setup nothing happens even if I m holding

Hi again,

Thanks for the information.

It sounds like you may need a new remote control for your system.  I would recommend contacting your local support center to place an order.

Best Regards,

Brandon

rocco1811
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 27, 2018

I bought new remote from your store month ago, new new one !!!

Thank you for confirming that rocco1811,

I just noticed that in your original post it says that the touch control on top isn't working.  Can you try moving the Wave system into a different room or different location, then testing the remote again?  There could be interference in the area that is causing the infrared remote to not be read by the Wave system.

If this doesn't work there may be an issue with the Bose system which would require repair.

Best,

Brandon