Highlighted
tiger954
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 15, 2019

Bose Wireless speakers for home theater

Having loud pops from my rear wireless speakers. Tried plugging in to sub woofer and pops went away. Any one know a replacement part for the wireless speakers
3 REPLIES 3
Xyz987
Gabby Guru
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

Re: Bose Wireless speakers for home theater

You probably need to list what Bose system you have.

rickatk
Noisy Narrator
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

@tiger954 wrote:
Having loud pops from my rear wireless speakers. Tried plugging in to sub woofer and pops went away. Any one know a replacement part for the wireless speakers

Knowing the model number will help forum goers offer suggestions.

Your situation might clear with something as simple as a factory reset and fresh setup.

A call to Bose in your region will be the best way to arrange for repair or replacement.

Try the factory reset first.

Hi tiger954! Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community.

I am sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your rear speakers - the popping noise is certainly unusual. If you are looking to replace any parts, we would be more than happy to help you out - so you can enjoy your Bose system once again. The best option would be to get in touch with Customer Service, they would be more than happy to guide you through the process. We recommend servicing through this method for security and safety reasons.

Contact details can be found here. We look forward to hearing from you very soon!

Warm Regards,

Sam F - Community Support