Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kaiserfernando
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 9, 2017

Bose lifestyle 525 series III info volume (sound) setting

Hello, I wanted to ask you, how do you set the standard sound of the system when it is switched on?
Example: I have sound at 55, if I turn it back on and instead of 55 I want it at 20?
Thanks for the info!
4 REPLIES 4
Brandon_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Bose lifestyle 525 series III info volume (sound) setting

Hi kaiserfernando,

Thank you for the question.  There is no way to adjust the turn-on volume of the system.  If the system was turned off at a volume over 30 and is off for more than 12 minutes, it will default back to volume 30 when turned back on. If the system was turned off at any volume and turned back on before 12 minutes, it will always turn back on to the volume it was last set to.

If you have any more questions, please let me know!

Best Regards,

Brandon - Bose Support

kaiserfernando
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 9, 2017

It does not do that to me! If in the evening I leave the sound at 50 51 52... the next day when it comes back to 50 51 52 ... if it were as you say it would be better; Thank you for your reply and I apologize for my English ... I am an Italian customer.
kaiserfernando
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 9, 2017

happens many times that I turn off the system with 50 sound after watching the film and the next morning as I turn it on at 50 and awake all ... because I can not find a setting you can implement it in a future firmware? thank you
Joel_D
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi kaiserfernando,

Thank you for your suggestions. I will pass this along to development for you as a feature request. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Kind Regards,

Joel - Bose Support