Bose virtually Invisible wireless surround sound speaker power cord

Highlighted
Audible Advocate

Bose virtually Invisible wireless surround sound speaker power cord

Hi,

Im missing the entire power cord assembly, speaker cable and connector for one of my virtually invisible wireless surround sound speakers (the ones capatible with the 700 soundbar) and I’m wondering if it’s possible to just buy that instead of having to buy the entire set again because I just need that part for one speaker and not the speaker itself 

thank you!

Adam

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Bose virtually Invisible wireless surround sound speaker power cord

Hello Adam,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I'd be more than happy to point you in the right direction here!

You should be able to purchase these parts separately by getting in touch with Bose support in your region.

To do so, please click HERE  and select your country/region, then navigate to "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page.

I hope this helps!

Liam_W - Community Support

Audible Advocate

Thank Liam,

i was hoping it would be simpler than that. The last time I tried it was to get a Adapti Q headset. I did it through their text line and I gave the guy my info twice. Once he didn’t put the order through and the 2nd time he told me my card had insufficient funds (which definitely wasn’t true) and it got to a point after that that I felt the guy was trying to pull something. So even though I really need it, I’m cautious from doing that again. I wish I could order replacement parts online like you can with most things. Please let me know if you have any ideas 

thanks,

adam 

Hi Adam, thanks for getting back to us.

I'm sorry to hear of the poor experience that you had with us, and would love to work to make this right.

The parts for these products cannot be purchased separately through our online store, but are available for purchase through the phone lines. 

As this would require taking payment details, this is not something that we can handle through private message or through email. 

That said, I will feedback the request to have replacement parts online to see if this can be made possible in the future.

If you think I can be of any further assistance, please let me know!

Liam_W