Highlighted
rameshkm
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 13, 2019

Buying Bose soundbar 700 base module

I am planning to buy bose soundbar 700 base module in Canada. For now,  I am planning to use  with my laptop now and later after  2 to 3 years,  planning to taking to  India. I need help on following things.

1. Will this support with laptop?
  2. Is there any problem to taking to India?
  3. Best way to taking to India (Cargo or Flight while travelling) 
  4. Any additional International Warranty or Guaranty need to purchase from Bose?

Thanks In Advance,

Ramesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Buying Bose soundbar 700 base module

Author Accepted Answer selected by rameshkm

Hi Rameshkm, 

Many thanks for your post and welcome to the community. 

To answer your questions:

•  Compatibility with your laptop - You can connect the Soundbar 700 via Bluetooth to your laptop
  • There shouldn't be an issues, however i would adv to speak to customs in relation to this. the only main thing you would need to make sure of is whether the power requirements for the system matches both Canadian power outlets and Indian power outlets i.e voltage
  • again with regards to cargo, it would be best to speak to India's customs, imports and exports for further information.
  • You receive a one year warranty for the purchase of the Soundbar 700 and Bass Module. As long as you have the serial number for the system as well as proof of purchase, you can contact the customer support team in India for assistance if required.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Many thanks

Leon_C - Community Support

5 REPLIES 5
Xyz987
Gabby Guru
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

No, it must be used with a Bose 700 Soundbar.

rameshkm
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 13, 2019

Yes both soundbar and base module .

@Xyz987 wrote:

No, it must be used with a Bose 700 Soundbar.

Author Accepted Answer selected by rameshkm

Hi Rameshkm, 

Many thanks for your post and welcome to the community. 

To answer your questions:

•  Compatibility with your laptop - You can connect the Soundbar 700 via Bluetooth to your laptop
  • There shouldn't be an issues, however i would adv to speak to customs in relation to this. the only main thing you would need to make sure of is whether the power requirements for the system matches both Canadian power outlets and Indian power outlets i.e voltage
  • again with regards to cargo, it would be best to speak to India's customs, imports and exports for further information.
  • You receive a one year warranty for the purchase of the Soundbar 700 and Bass Module. As long as you have the serial number for the system as well as proof of purchase, you can contact the customer support team in India for assistance if required.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Many thanks

Leon_C - Community Support

rameshkm
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 13, 2019

Thanks Team for your support .

Kind Regards,

Ramesh

Your absolutely welcome Rameshkm,