davegarris1
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 7, 2018

Re: Can anyone tell me how old a Bose wave cd/radio model number AWRCC1 is? (Will be a range I know.

Thank You Greg for the info.
davegarris1
Highlighted
Travasaurus
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Oct 20, 2018

Re: Can anyone tell me how old a Bose wave cd/radio model number AWRCC1 is? (Will be a range I know.

The following is copied from a reply from Bose tech support which I received earlier to that same question:

"You can find the manufacture date of your system by the four digits after the letter "C" in the serial number.  The first digit is the year (3 being 2003), and the next three digits are the day of the year (215 being the 215th day of the year, or August 3rd)."

Jamesyork809@gmail.com
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 26, 2019

Model # awrc1g
Jamesyork809@gmail.com
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 26, 2019

Awrc1g
jimgfitz
Noisy Narrator
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

Hi James,

Thanks for the great question. Without the original serial number, it would be hard to get an exact date. It is for the original Wave Radio/CD player that we haven't made since 2004.

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support