Highlighted
JAMO99
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 15, 2017

Can anyone tell me how old a Bose wave cd/radio model number AWRCC1 is? (Will be a range I know.)

It seems hard to believe but I can't find the age range of this model. I thought of here as the last-ditch effort. Thanks in advance.

25 REPLIES 25

Re: Can anyone tell me how old a Bose wave cd/radio model number AWRCC1 is? (Will be a range I know.

Hello JAM099,

If it's the system with the top loading CD with the clock on the front it was made between 1998-2004. If you have a serial number from the bottom of the system we can be more specific. 

Bkclarkson
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 9, 2017

Re: Can anyone tell me how old a Bose wave cd/radio model number AWRCC1 is? (Will be a range I know.

Just purchased used Bose serial number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx how old is it and it's model so I can get a users manual.

Hi Bkclarkson,

That system would be the original Wave Music System manufactured in December of 2004.

Although we do not have an online PDF manual available, we do have a support page which covers most of the material in the manual as well as lists parts/accessories for the system linked below:

Wave Music System

Regards,

-Michael

Gr
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 16, 2017

Can you tell what the manufacture date of my Bose Wave music system is?

The serial no. is  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm hoping to get a bluetooth adapter if possible.

Thanks

Hi Gr, 

Thanks for your post. The date of manufacture is January 29th, 2008. The Wave Bluetooth Music Adapter would require a power supply when used with your system. Alternatively, you could also consider the SoundTouch Wireless Link adapter!

Best regards,

Brian

crisgirrl
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 13, 2018

I'm in the same predicament - I don't know which Wave Radio Number/edition it is, I thought III but I think I'm wrong.

My serial number is:  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank You!

Hello crisgirrl,

Based on the serial number you've provided, you have an original Wave Music System. This was manufactured in October of 2006. 

We hope this helps!

Best regards,

Brian - Bose Support

alsysoca
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 21, 2018

Hello,

I just bought a Wave system. The seller told me it is a Bose Wave III but I think hés wrong as the model is AWRCC1.

The serial number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Can you confirm if it’s really a III ?

Thanks.

ddivino
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 23, 2018

Hello,

Please help,

Can you tell me the year was made my Bose Wave Music System?

Serial: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Model: AWRCC4 - Wave Music System

is this generation II or III?

Thank you