Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 2, 2018

CineMate 120

I bought the CineMate 120 back in 2015 and I LOVE it! The only downside to it is that I don't think it has bluetooth. I have the CineMate 15 (family room) and Solo 5 (bedroom) which both have it and work perfectly. I'd like to connect it to my Echo smart speaker (or Fire Cube) but I am not sure how to do it.

I'd also like to add rear speakers to the system, so I'd like to know if the CineMate 120 is a stand alone or is there a way to add to it?

Background info: the Samsung tv it is connected to is hard wired by ethernet cable, there's a good WiFi signal in the room and I have a Bose sound touch 30 and Soundlink Revolve (in other rooms) that I am willing to relocate if it helps get this done.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager - Retired
Registered since

Mar 15, 2018

Re: CineMate 120

Hi Karakjohn3,

Thanks for writing in!  

The best way to integrate Bluetooth into a setup like this would be to look into a Bluetooth receiver and connect it to one of the inputs on the console.  As an example, the Bose SoundTouch Wireless Link adapter can receive a Bluetooth signal from your mobile device or an Echo device.  HERE is a link to the adapter.  

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 2, 2018

Re: CineMate 120

Thank you for your response. I will give that a try. It sounds like what I need.