Highlighted
krleblanc
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 29, 2018

Companion® 20 multimedia speaker system (from amazon) came with wrong power plug?

MY Campanion 20 speaker has not worked since I got it a few days ago. Today, I went on the internet and realized that the actual plug seems to come with a DC audio pack, while the one that arrived with my speakers (though the plug fits) seems to be some sort of Chinese rip-off. I didn't pay much atttention to it at the time, but upon thinknig back to opening it, the box did seem as if it had been opened and then sealed again wtih tape.

amazon is only offering me a refund, which I don't really want (since it was a gift it would be awward to ask the person to buy iy over again), I just want it replaced. Any ideas on what I can do? Can I send it back to Bose itself? HAs anyone else had something like this happen? Thansk.

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: Companion® 20 multimedia speaker system (from amazon) came with wrong power plug?

Hi krleblanc

Thanks for posting in the community!  

I would definitely recommend contacting your local support center to see if they can either exchange or provide the correct power supply for  the system.  Just click HERE and select your country and Contact Us at the bottom of the page to display a number for support in your area.

Warm Regards,

Tony A