Computer MusicMonitor - Stopped Working

Highlighted
Silent Starter

Computer MusicMonitor - Stopped Working

Was using my Computer MusicMonitor with my PC all connected to a surge protected hub. One day the speakers no longer power on, i dont have another power adapter to try but i couldnt see that the current power supply has burned out. 

5 REPLIES

Re: Computer MusicMonitor - Stopped Working

Hi 01davie

Thanks for posting in the Community!  Sorry to hear about the power issues, but would be happy to help!

Have you been able to test the power supply direct to the outlet or a different outlet all together?

If so, and it's still not working, I'd recommend contacting your local support center by clicking HERE.  Just select your country and Contact Us at the bottom of the page.

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

Silent Starter

I have tried the power supply in multiple outlets but no joy.
I don’t have a nearby Bose store to take it to get repaired.

Hi 01davie

If you use the link posted above, you can contact someone via phone to find your local service center.

Warm Regards,

Tony A 

Silent Starter

My closest would be London and I don’t think the cost to commute there is worth it. Is there any other test I can do or even get a replacement power supply.

Hey @01davie, thanks for the update. If you call them directly, they should be able to provide your options over the phone and/or set up service as well if necessary. 

Here's the phone number:

0333-3000 112

Local phone charges will be applicable.

Mon-Fri 9am-6:30pm, Sat 9am-5pm

Thank you,

Mohsin