Participant
Registered since

Jun 6, 2019

Connect Bose Companion 3 multimedia speaker system to Soundbar 500 - possible?

Hi, I have an old Bose Companion 3 Multimedia Speaker system that I use as soundsystem for our TV (Philips 55POS9002/05 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD OLED TV). T

We would like to upgrade the soundsystem to a Soundbar 500 and ideally add the existing Bose Companion 3 system to the soundbar to increase the bass. Is that possible and what cables would I need? Many thanks

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: Connect Bose Companion 3 multimedia speaker system to Soundbar 500 - possible?

Hi Witherspoony,

Thanks for your question.

The Soundbar 500 and Companion 3 systems are simply not compatible. There are no cables that will enable you to pair the two systems together. The Soundbar 500 forms part of our new range of Smart Home Speakers, with our Home Speaker 500 and Soundbar 700. Additional information for our full range of Smart Home Speakers can be found HERE.

If you'd like to increase the bass feedback for the Soundbar 500, we have the additional accessory Bass Module 500 or Bass Module 700 that can be purchased and connect wirelessly to the soundbar. Additional information for the Bass Module 500 can be found via our website HERE.

If you have any additional questions, please reach out again and we'd love to help.

Kindest,

Andy B - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!