Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mose105
Participant
Registered since

Nov 21, 2019

Disappointed with the service

Remote

I have at home a home theater lifestyle T20 a few days ago I found my remote control isn't working and than I called the costumer service they were very nice. I asked them that I want to buy a new remote control for my T20 and I precise that I don't have with me the serial number (lifestyle T20) after that I bought the one I got suggested but when I received it it was a different remote control. than I called back they were unfriendly and they told me that yes the one I got it was the wrong one and the correct one will cost me almost the double. I've been waiting for the label to ship back since saturday. I use to get better service but not this time. So disappointed no one has called back to talk about it.

1 REPLY 1
Jessie_O

Re: Disappointed with the service

Hi Mose105, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear of the experience you have had so far, this is not what we would expect. 

However, the Community forum is a space for troubleshooting product issues, not customer service related issues so we will be unable to assist you through this platform. I would recommend getting in contact with the team via phone to get this resolved.  

If there is anything else we can do to assist you with a product, we will be more than happy to assist you! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!