Salvador56
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 9, 2019

Docking station lifestyle 235 like to use the iPod touch what adapters is required

Adapter for the Bose lifestyle 235 Does Bose have a new adapter for the iPad touch or a docking station (presently using the iPod classic)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
grmedhat
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Mar 7, 2019

Re: Docking station lifestyle 235 like to use the iPod touch what adapters is required

Author Accepted Answer selected by Salvador56
If I'm understanding you correctly, your Lifestyle 235 has a 30-pin iPod dock but you are looking for an adaptor for a new iPod touch that has a Lightning connector? If so Apple made a Lightning to 30-pin adaptor. It was recently discontinued by Apple but should still be available in stores that sell Apple products. Hopefully that helps.
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Docking station lifestyle 235 like to use the iPod touch what adapters is required

Hi Salavador56, 

Many thanks for your post.

I'm afraid we currently do not have an adaptor for IPad touch which would be compatible with the Lifestyle 235.

We hope you have a great day.

Leon_C - Community Support

Highlighted
grmedhat
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Mar 7, 2019

Author Accepted Answer selected by Salvador56
If I'm understanding you correctly, your Lifestyle 235 has a 30-pin iPod dock but you are looking for an adaptor for a new iPod touch that has a Lightning connector? If so Apple made a Lightning to 30-pin adaptor. It was recently discontinued by Apple but should still be available in stores that sell Apple products. Hopefully that helps.
Salvador56
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 9, 2019

Perfect works fine, thanks