nwmgc
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 28, 2015

Dust inside SoundTouch Lifestyle remote control screen

The lcd screen on my remote is full of dust, so I wonder if the back can be removed to clean it. I have searched to no avail...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Andy_B
Community Manager

Re: Dust inside SoundTouch Lifestyle remote control screen

Author Accepted Answer selected by Liam_W

Hi Nwmgc,

We do not recommend disassembling the remote control for your Lifestyle remote. Should you require additional product assistance or seek a replacement remote, please reach out to support in your region via out Global website HERE. Select your location, then use the "Contact us" feature at the bottom of the page.

Kindest,

Andy B - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Andy_B
Community Manager

Author Accepted Answer selected by Liam_W

Hi Nwmgc,

We do not recommend disassembling the remote control for your Lifestyle remote. Should you require additional product assistance or seek a replacement remote, please reach out to support in your region via out Global website HERE. Select your location, then use the "Contact us" feature at the bottom of the page.

Kindest,

Andy B - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

nwmgc
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 28, 2015

Thank you. Seems a bit drastic for a piece of kit not very old.