Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 27, 2017

Help with Indoor Speaker Setup

We have a retail store that is approximately 3500 sq. feet. We would like to use 4 of the 251 Outdoor speakers in each corner of the room. presently we use our main computer (No Bluetooth)  and a couple of small spekers for the store background music. 

My question is , what type of other Bose equiptment we will need to hook to these speakers that can stream music from Youtube or Sirus XM ?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Re: Help with Indoor Speaker Setup

Hi mike336, 

Welcome to the community! Thank you for the question. If you plan on using 2 pairs of 251s, I'd recommend an SA-5 amplifier. Each SA-5 can power two pairs of 251s to play the same music to both sets. If you intend to power four 251s, this will be a great way to complete the setup. With the SA-5 you can also use our SoundTouch app to access any of the Music Services (including SiriusXM) that are available in your region in addition to being able to use Bluetooth (for YouTube). The one thing I will recommend, however, is to connect the SA-5 via Ethernet to your router. This will ensure that interference doesn't play a role in the communication of the amp to your router. Please let us know if you have any other questions! 

Kind Regards