Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srejeti
Participant
Registered since

Nov 29, 2018

Home Theater system

Hello,

I have a Couple of questions regarding the Bose Home Theater systems.

1. Can I pair Soundtouch 300 Sound bar with any of the Bass Modules 500 / 700 ? 

2. What is the difference between Virtually Invisible 300 Speakers Vs. Sorround Speakers Pair 

Thanks,

SR

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brandon_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Home Theater system

Author Accepted Answer selected by srejeti

Hi SR,

Good question!  The warranty on factory renewed is exactly the same as the warranty on brand new systems.  The standard warranty is one year (two years for systems purchased in the EU or UK).

Thanks,

Brandon - Community Support

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Tony_A
Community Manager - Retired
Registered since

Mar 15, 2018

Hi SR,

Thanks for joining the Community!

Yes, the SoundTouch 300 is compatible with the Bass Module 500 and 700.  You can pair dual bass modules of each type but cannot mix and match.  Regarding the rear speakers, the Virtually Invisible 300 are the same as the Surround Speakers and will pair with the SoundTouch 300.  Only one pair of Surround Speakers can connect to the SoundTouch 300.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

srejeti
Participant
Registered since

Nov 29, 2018

Perfect! Thanks. I do have one other question. How many years warranty do I get on the Factory renewed products Vs. Brand New ?

Brandon_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Author Accepted Answer selected by srejeti

Hi SR,

Good question!  The warranty on factory renewed is exactly the same as the warranty on brand new systems.  The standard warranty is one year (two years for systems purchased in the EU or UK).

Thanks,

Brandon - Community Support

View solution in original post

srejeti
Participant
Registered since

Nov 29, 2018

Thank you so much for the confirmation. Is there an option for us to buy an extended warranty on these Home Theater systems? if so, how long would it be and how much does it cost  individually for a Sound Touch 300 & Acousticmass 300, Sound Bar 500/700 & Bass Module 500 / 700.