Highlighted
WEF
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 6, 2019

How to connect bare speaker wires to Bose Lifestyle 550

I try to install my new Bose Lifestyle 550 with a video projector setup.IMG_1606.JPGIMG_1607.JPGI have high quality speaker cables already installed in the walls running through tubes for all 5 speakers from my previous 5.1 home theater. The provided Bose speaker cables are too short and not made to use in 5 different tubes. Where can I get adapters to connect my bare wires to the console? I hope I do not need to fumble with a soldering iron 😳

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to connect bare speaker wires to Bose Lifestyle 550

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Liam_W

Hello @WEF,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

I can confirm that we can offer adapter cables for bare wires to the speaker pins for the speakers.

In order to order these parts (No pun intended) I would recommend that you click HERE, select your country/region, then navigate to "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page.

When there, please call the support in your region when they're open, and they will guide you through ordering this part.

I hope this helps!

Liam_W - Community Support

1 REPLY 1

Re: How to connect bare speaker wires to Bose Lifestyle 550

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Liam_W

Hello @WEF,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

I can confirm that we can offer adapter cables for bare wires to the speaker pins for the speakers.

In order to order these parts (No pun intended) I would recommend that you click HERE, select your country/region, then navigate to "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page.

When there, please call the support in your region when they're open, and they will guide you through ordering this part.

I hope this helps!

Liam_W - Community Support