Phopho
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 2, 2017

How to reset Lifestyle 650 remote? I have my remote show circulating signal in the display

3 REPLIES 3

Re: How to reset Lifestyle 650 remote? I have my remote show circulating signal in the display

Hi PhoPho,

Sorry to hear about the issue you're having.  To power cycle the remote, remove the batteries for 30 seconds, then put them back in.

If that does not work, you may have to Factory Reset the control console.  To factory reset the console, follow these steps:

1. Keep the TV and control console on
  2. On the control console, press and hold the Source and Setup buttons for ten seconds.
  3. When the LED on the console will blink once, release the buttons. The console will then turn off and begin to reboot.
  4. Once the LED begins to blink amber (five seconds on, one second off), press the Power button on the control console. The LED flashes white while the system turns on.
  5. When the "Press the OK button" screen appears, if pressing OK does not cause the next setup screen to appear, press and hold both the Glow button on the rear of the remote control and the OK button on the front of the remote – simultaneously – for five seconds. The remote control will then pair with the console and the langauge selection screen will appear.

Let me know if this does/doesn't resolve the issue.

Best Regards,

Brandon

hmuthyalampalli@gmail.com
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 9, 2018

Re: How to reset Lifestyle 650 remote? I have my remote show circulating signal in the display

Hello Brandon,

I have similar the issue with Bode Lifestyle 600 remote. The spinning wheel icon comes and disappears and the remote is non-responsive after that. I tried to factory reset but after holding setup and power button, the power LED light blinked once but did not restart the console.  

Hi there,

Thank you for the post, and sorry to hear about the issues you're having with your remote.

First, can you remove the batteries from the remote for an entire minute?  Once that is done, let's put new ones in and test the remote.

If this does not help, lets also re-associate the remote to the console:

1. If the system is off, press the Power button on the front of the console (behind the small door in the center) to turn on the system. The status indicator on the console will blink white as console powers up.
  2. Once the status indicator is glowing steadily, press and hold the Power button on the console for 10 seconds. The console will then be ready to pair with the remote control.
  3. On remote control, press and hold both the Glow button on the rear of the remote control and the OK button on the front of the remote – simultaneously – for five seconds. The remote control will then pair with the console and confirmation text will appear on the display of the remote.If the confirmation text does not appear in five seconds, release the two buttons and press them again for another five seconds.
  4. Press any button on the remote control and verify that the status indicator on the console blinks in response to each button press.

Let us know if this does/doesn't help!

Best,

Brandon