Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 28, 2017

I have a Wave AWRCC1 ... that has no sound

We have tried all suggestions...Turning off for 60+ seconds to reset....NO WORKY / Checking source...CD  AUX   RADIO...etc...NO WORKY...changing from AM to FM and BACK....NO WORKY  /  Making sure volume is turned up///NO WORKY....This system may be older, but not used very often...only 2-3 hours per week. NEED HELP PLEASE......THANK YOU.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Re: I have a Wave AWRCC1 ... that has no sound

Hi Linda, 

I'm sorry to hear that. It sounds like you have our original Wave Music System. Thank you for letting us know what you've tried so far. When you turned the unit off for 60 seconds, you unplugged it, correct? Can you try to insert a 3.5mm cable into the headphone connection on the back of the unit and then remove it? If something was making the Wave think there was a set of headphones connected, this might fix it. If it doesn't resolve it, I'd recommend giving a call to your regional service group. If you go HERE, select your country, scroll down and click on "Contact Us", you should see their phone number. Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

Kind Regards

Brent - Bose Support