Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 27, 2017

Internet radio station not playing on SoundTouch

My soundtouch works great in general, and I have no trouble playing all sorts of radio stations.  The exception is 1000 AM ESPN Chicago.  When I click on this in the Bose application, it says "loading", and then I eventually get Error 1011  "oops  radio station cannot be played".  Yet vtuner plays it fine. 

One other piece of information which might be relevant is that if I am using Safari, I cannot play 1000 AM espn on my computer (indep. of using Bose).  But if I am using Firefox, I can play it fine, with no problem on my computer.  One possible question, therefore, is does Bose work through Safari?  Or might there be  a completely different reason I cannot play this station on my Bose Soundtouch?  Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 28, 2017

Re: Internet radio station not playing on SoundTouch

Hi everyone
This seems to be a problem that occurs very often. Many posts can be found to this topic. I'm from Switzerland and I like to listen to British Columbia country radio stations. Out of Boses selection of 4 stations only one plays.
Dear Bose team, could you please update the stream of "Country 100.7 Kelowna"as well. Many thanks!
Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Jan 31, 2017

hi at my end, The Country 100. 7 Kelowna works fine. 🙂 I think vtuner updates the stream already. 

Participant
Registered since

Jun 1, 2017

Similar problem with stations from mexico, Alfa 91.3 and universal 92.1. Please help!

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 25, 2014

Hi Machu132,

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. It appears that the radio stations are down on Vtuner.com as well. I will create a ticket with our development team to see if this can be resolved on vTuner's end.

Thanks!

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 25, 2014

Hi Machu132,

It appears that the station "Alfa 91.3" is currently back up and running. Could you please re-test this station? "Universal 92.1" appears to still be down, but we will continue to follow up with vTuner to get the station back up and running.

Thank you

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 25, 2014

I just received an update from the development team saying that it appears that Universal 92.1 is now up and running.

Let us know if you continue to experience any difficulties.