Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 31, 2017

LS 525 soundtouch - can you program alt vid sources?

I just got a new lg oled an added the 4K AppleTv.  Since 4K can’t be run through the system I’ve connected to a second hdmi imput and run sound from th tv into LS525 w optical.   Everything works great other than the remote.   When I switch to AppleTv I can’t find a way to automatically change the source, also I can’t get the Bose remote to change the source with the tv imput button.  Is this not possible to do?  Do I just need to get something like a Logitech remote?  

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: LS525 soundtouch Tv I put button not working

Hello Jrange,

Thank you for your post. Have you tried connecting the HDMI from the Console to the TV, so you are able to go through the codes to program the TV via Unify? Does the Bose Remote control any of the TV's functions?

Kind Regards,

Joel - Bose Support

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 31, 2017

I’ve tried, some of the buttons work, just not that one.

@Joel_D wrote:

Hello Jrange,

Thank you for your post. Have you tried connecting the HDMI from the Console to the TV, so you are able to go through the codes to program the TV via Unify? Does the Bose Remote control any of the TV's functions?

Kind Regards,

Joel - Bose Support

Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hello Jrange,

Thank you for the updated information. What is the model number of your TV? Also can you check and see if the console is fully updated? The instructions can be found HERE

Regards,

Joel - Bose Support