ct-andy
Participant
Registered since

Sep 1, 2017

LS 650 very poor quality, will not recommend!

Purchased my first ever Bose system LS 650 on 22 Aug 2017.

11 Oct 2018

First major problem Setup wont load, red light. Sent it to Bose Taiwan changed the motherboard and cost of repair USD$200

30 July 2020

After updating the latest firmware and Setup wont load again the red light. After one week Bose Taiwan replied, need to change the motherboard AGAIN. But due to lack of spare parts, the unit will be ready around early Oct. 😓 Cost of repair USD$200 again

This probably will be my first and last Bose system, cant afford to replace motherboard almost every year. Definitely not the quality expected from Bose.

截圖 2020-08-06 下午6.01.23.png

2 REPLIES 2
Xyz987
Expert
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

Re: LS 650 very poor quality, will not recommend!

That's very unfortunate.  Hopefully, not typical.

Andy_B
Community Manager

Re: LS 650 very poor quality, will not recommend!

Hey. I'm sorry to hear about your experience so far, and the current availability status of the required components for the product in your region. 

With regret, we're unable to be of additional assistance to you via the Community forums. Should you wish to discuss this further, please contact Bose support in your region directly for assistance.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!