wau52
Enthusiast
Registered since

Apr 28, 2020

Lifestyle 18 Series III Center Speaker Upgrade

Bose Speaker.jpgIs the Bose LifeStyle Center/Horizontal Double Cube compatible with a Lifestyle 18 Series III home theater system? Is it a worth wild upgrade to replace the current single cube speaker being used as the center speaker? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Keith_L
Community Manager

Re: Lifestyle 18 Series III Center Speaker Upgrade

Author Accepted Answer selected by wau52

Hi wau52,

As this speaker is not one that was originally designed to work with the Lifestyle you have I would not recommend using it to replace the centre speaker on your system. You will get the best sound out of your Lifestyle by using the speakers that come with it.

The sound of the Lifestyle systems are tuned so you get the best possible sound from the speakers it comes with, if you were to change one of these speakers, this will affect the sound as they are not designed to work together.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
wau52
Enthusiast
Registered since

Apr 28, 2020

Bose Speaker.jpgBump

Keith_L
Community Manager

Author Accepted Answer selected by wau52

Hi wau52,

As this speaker is not one that was originally designed to work with the Lifestyle you have I would not recommend using it to replace the centre speaker on your system. You will get the best sound out of your Lifestyle by using the speakers that come with it.

The sound of the Lifestyle systems are tuned so you get the best possible sound from the speakers it comes with, if you were to change one of these speakers, this will affect the sound as they are not designed to work together.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post