Everard
Participant
Registered since

Nov 30, 2017

Lifestyle 25 Bass enhancer

Got my Lifestyle 25 in 1999 when music came in CDs and a 'beautifully full' sound experience.

Now, when I connect my iPod Touch or iPhone 6, etc. that famous Bose bass sound experience is no longer there. I get more enjoyment with my SoundDock. 

What can I do to the iPod Touch and Lifestyle 25, to bring back that sound we all buy Bose for?

3 REPLIES 3
Brent_B
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Re: Lifestyle 25 Bass enhancer

Hi Everard, 

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this. Curiously, what is the volume on the iPod set to? Can you try to set the volume to about 75% and see if that does the trick? If not, can you try a new cable and re-test? Also, can you try a different input on the console to see if that corrects it? Please let us know. 

Kind Regards

Everard
Participant
Registered since

Nov 30, 2017

Alleluja!

Thank you for listening. I can report that life on Planet BOSE has been restored. This sound takes some beating, if at all possible. I forgot just how good music on BOSE can be, but you guys already know that. Suffice it to say, thank you.

Wishing everyone Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Everard

Brian_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi Everard,

Thank you for sharing this update! We're happy to hear that everything is working again! We hope you enjoy your music throughout the holidays!

Best regards,

Brian