Lifestyle 650 2nd Bass Module

SOLVED
Silent Starter

Lifestyle 650 2nd Bass Module

Recently accepted the new software download for Lifestyle 650, under the setup option for Speakers there is an option for configuring a 2nd Bass Module, does anyone know what this is for?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bose Best Answer selected by ModeratorBrandon_M

Accepted Solutions
Animated Arbiter

Re: Lifestyle 650 2nd Bass Module

Hi,

We have a second bass unit on our LifeStyle 650. It is purely to add more bass to movies/TV/music. It is very good if you have no neighbours. I don't think there are any other additional functions other than that. 

I hope this helps buddy.

Take care,

David

5 REPLIES 5
Audible Advocate

It's for configuring/adding a second bass module

Silent Starter

Sorry should have worded my question slightly differently. I know it’s for s second Module, the question is why would you need an additional one? Is it just simply to increase the Bass output or does this second Bass unit come with any additional hardware or features which are not currently available with the first one? Is it just identical to the 1st unit or is it a specific model for use only as a second Bass unit?
Animated Arbiter

Hi,

We have a second bass unit on our LifeStyle 650. It is purely to add more bass to movies/TV/music. It is very good if you have no neighbours. I don't think there are any other additional functions other than that. 

I hope this helps buddy.

Take care,

David

Silent Starter

I have set up another 2nd bass module to my 650. It give more thump to the movies and shakes the house. It’s very good to add an extra acoustimass 300.
Regards

Justin
Audible Advocate

LS 650

Can we add another base speaker or another bass module to Lifestyle 650 system?