cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BEPORT
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 23, 2020

Lifestyle V20 - Cables, power supply and others questions.

Hello Bose community,

I purchased the Lifestyle V20 home theater system without any cables, even without the power cable. The acquired system consists of the following items:

• Media Center (MC1 Media Center)WhatsApp Image 2020-09-29 at 10.05.03 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-09-29 at 10.05.03.jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-09-29 at 10.05.02 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-09-29 at 10.05.02.jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-09-29 at 10.05.01.jpeg
• Acoustimass Module (PS28 III)
• Display (MC1 Display)
• Direct / Reflecting®cube speakers (V20) - 4 units
• Center channel speaker (V20) - 1 unit
I have the following questions:
1) What are the essential accessories that I must buy to run properly the system (cables, power cables, power supply, etc.)?
2) What is the path to make the purchase directly with BOSE? Any contact?
3) Does the Cinemate remote control the Mediacenter V20?

Thank you very much in advance!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sam_F

Re: Lifestyle V20 - Cables, power supply and others questions.

Author Accepted Answer selected by BEPORT

Hey @beport,

Welcome to the Bose Community! I'd be happy to advise on where to get hold of the cables you need.

In the V20 manual HERE, on pages 8 and 9, you'll find the full list of cabling (and accessories) that are needed to get your system working. My best advice would be to contact your local support team HERE and explain what you're missing so an agent can construct an order to send you out what is needed.

Let us know how you get on with that!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Sam_F

Author Accepted Answer selected by BEPORT

Hey @beport,

Welcome to the Bose Community! I'd be happy to advise on where to get hold of the cables you need.

In the V20 manual HERE, on pages 8 and 9, you'll find the full list of cabling (and accessories) that are needed to get your system working. My best advice would be to contact your local support team HERE and explain what you're missing so an agent can construct an order to send you out what is needed.

Let us know how you get on with that!

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.

View solution in original post

BEPORT
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 23, 2020

Dear Sam_F, good day!

Please Sir, one more question: my BOSE universal remote control (from CineMate® digital home theater speaker system) is ABLE to control the Lifestyle V20?

Thank you very very much!👍

BEPORT_0-1601997853897.pngBEPORT_1-1601997902261.png

Jessie_O

Hey @beport

Thank you for coming back to us! 

This remote control will not control the V20 system. If you mention to the team when you call that you need a remote, they should be able to help. 

If there is anything else we can do, please reach out to us again.