Highlighted
Nixess
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 24, 2019

Lifestyle and Cinemate

Hi!

My Father has given me what I believe is (following a bit of googling) a Bose Cinemate with 2 speakers and a Bose Lifestyle unit. See attached photos. 

Front of Cinemate Lifestyle and Speaker.JPGFront of Cinemate, Speakers and Lifestyle unitBack of Cinemate Lifestyle and Speaker.jpgBack of Cinemate, Speaker and Lifecycle unit  

The only other bits that have come with the units are the power cables.

I was hoping someone could help with a few questions. Firstly, can I use these two systems together? If so, what cables would I need to connect them together? 

If not, what would I need to get either system working?

Thanks!

Nicola

1 REPLY 1

Re: Lifestyle and Cinemate

Hello Nicola,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community.

It looks like you do have two different systems that will not be able to be combined.

The CineMate bass module would go with the two smaller speakers, and you would need an Interface Module that connects to the bass module along with the speaker wire that also connects to the bass module. 

The best thing to do in this instance is to contact technical support for further assistance with parts. 

If you go HERE, select your region, scroll to the bottom of the page, choose "Contact Us" and a phone number will be displayed.

Kind Regards,

Joel - Community Support