Highlighted
c.chewan
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 3, 2019

Lifestyle135 setup button not working

I've been trying to update my bose software but can't get the setup button to work. I've checked that i'm already on the correct HDMI connected to bose, but it still doesn't go to the UNIFY page when i press the setup button. Could the button be faulty? In addition to that, the soundbar makes a popping/cracking sound whenever it turns on and this has been happening in the last 1 month. I'm not sure if the issue is related to each other but i thought i would mention it. I got this system in 2013. Please could anyone help me? I wish to explore other possible solutions before sending it for repair which is quite costly. Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Lifestyle135 setup button not working

Hi c.chewan,

Thanks for posting. I am sorry to hear about that. I would recommend trying to reset the system.

Perform a control console reset by following these steps:

• Turn the control console off
  • On the control console, press and hold Power for five seconds. The red LED will turn off
  • Release the Power button
  • Retest the system

If that doesn't work, I would recommend contacting your local support team for assistance. Here is a link you can use. Click on your region, scroll down until you see "Contact Us."

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support