Highlighted
Travasaurus
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Oct 20, 2018

Manual For Bose SoundTouch Application

Is there a detailed manual for the Bose SoundTouch app (this would be the one for a Windows 10 PC being used with a Wave SoundTouch IV) which explains all the nuances of how it works?  I don't mean the bare-bones "Help info" which contains the basic install and setup procedure but an actual manual that goes into specific detail about how it works as far as the Windows Music Libraries, Internet radio, Bluetooth operation and the like.  The "Help Section" just leads to a "Q & A" page which simply does not drill-down into the the minutiae of how the app functions at its core level.  The user is left to extrapolate a number of things that it does not provide a specific explanation for...

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Manual For Bose SoundTouch Application

Hi Travasaurus,

The only owners manual available is located HERE.  There are in-app tips as well when you initially install which you can access via the Help menu.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Best Regards,

Brandon - Community Support

Travasaurus
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Oct 20, 2018

Okay, a followup question then about a part of the SoundTouch program, the Internet Radio app.  I've used it to search for one of the most popular & highly-rated Internet radio stations out there, the "Ultimate Oldies Channel" 141.FM which broadcasts 24 / 7, but to no avail.  I've tried every way possible and it can find a ton of other stations but it just won't go to this one, even though I have the frequency in addition to the name.  Is there any way to "force" the SoundTouch Internet Radio app to go to this station, which is well-known and broadcasts day & night?  You would think that a station like this would show-up in any Internet Radio search...

Hi again,

Have you searched the TuneIn source?  I found "Ultimate Oldies Radio", but not the exact one you're looking for.

If the station isn't found in the SoundTouch App, you can go to the TuneIn webpage and request a station HERE.

Best,

Brandon