Need Help: Wave soundtouch not connecting to internet

Friendly Fanatic

Need Help: Wave soundtouch not connecting to internet

Hello

I have the older version of Wave soundtouch system. It was having issue with the network connectivity hence I tried to reset it to the home network. So first I did a "forget speaker" from the soundtouch app. 

Post that I followed the app instruction to re-connect it to my home network. However (a) when i press the control panel button on the pedestral, the light turns solid amber but the "setup instruction" does not appear on the display and (b) I don't see the "Bose" wifi network on my cell phones wifi setting. Seems the pedestral's internal wifi is not coming. 

I tried many times even by unplugging the system from power for few minutes etc etc. 

Please advice.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Need Help: Wave soundtouch not connecting to internet

Hi Swastik82, 

Thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to hear your having this experience. As the pedestal is not showing a Wifi signal, it may have developed a fault. I would suggest contacting you local Customer Support Team for further assistance.

If you select the following link - Contact Us, if you select your region and scroll to the bottom of the page to "contact us". This will provide you with their telephone number.

Many thanks

Leon_C - Community Support