Hi

Please advise me cost and ordering procedure for the complete CD Mech

Bose Part # 360148-0010

Thanks

M Yachad

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Need complete new WMS 3 CD Mechanism

Hello M Yachad,

Thank you for the post and welcome to the community!

The part you are requesting a price on, we do not sell. However, if you contact your local technical support they should be able to set up a repair for you. If you go HERE, select your region, scroll to the bottom of the page, choose "Contact Us" and there will be a phone number displayed for support.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Warm Regards,

Joel - Community Support

yachadm
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 4, 2018

Thanks Joel

But actually, you do sell it, but not in the USA.

I have bought it, and it has just been delivered from one of your overseas distributors (who know the value of a $, and don't feel themselves constrained when selling parts to outside customers, even though there is probably an (illegal) corporate policy forbidding it ;-)).

Furthermore, I choose to do the work myself, and ensure that this repair is done right, the first time. 

There are highly capable customers (like me) who insist on doing the work by themselves, and your policy, well-intentioned and profitable as it may be (to direct customers to use YOUR repair facilities), does NOT serve us in the most efficient way.

Regards

MY

Highlighted
Travasaurus
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Oct 20, 2018

Yachadm, I agree with you completely!  There are folks who have the technical skill and simply choose to do their own repairs!  This should be lauded and not constrained or discouraged.  All of the component parts or modules (at least for older units) should be made available to qualified individuals who wish to purchase them.  The units are (obviously) out of warranty so what difference would it make anyway?