Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 13, 2018

Need help connect Lifestyle 135 Series II to 4K TV

Found a similar topic to this, but it didn't really help. I inherited a Bose Lifestyle 135 Series II system that I'd like to hook up to a 4K TV. The system came with the following: 

Soundbar 

Control console

Acoustimass Module 

Wireless adapter

Remote

Unfortunately, other than the power cords, it was missing most of the original cords. It did have the BoseLinq cable from the wireless adapter to the Control Console and the USB cable from the wireless adapter. I also have a 4K HDMI cable, and an optical audio cable from another system. My question - what else do I need, and how do I connect the components? 

I do have the manuals, but not sure they really help a ton because it looks like the wireless adapter was purchased separately. The manual mentions the following accessories, which I do not have:

Audio input cable

AM antenna (I may have this from previous system)

ADAPTIQ audio calibration headset

FM antenna

IR emitter cable

Stereo audio cable 

Which of these are necessary? Please help me figure out exactly which items to buy. 

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Need help connect Lifestyle 135 Series II to 4K TV

Hi davisrnr,

Thanks for the post!

My recommendation would be to follow THESE instructions.  As well, you can connect the BoseLink cable from the Adapter to the BoseLink IN connection, and the small end of the USB cable to the adapter/large end of the USB cable to the console.  From there, you can download the SoundTouch app on a mobile device and continue setup from there.

If you have more questions, please let us know!

Best,

Brandon - Bose Support