Touhid

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Keith_L
Community Manager

Re: Onkyo TX SR 730 have no large or small in Speaker configuration

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jessie_O

Hi Touhid,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!

The recommendation to choose "small speakers" on the amplifier being connected is not something you need to worry about if your receiver does not have this option.

The reason we have this recommendation is some receivers will adjust the sound profile being used depending on the size of the speakers, as the size of the speaker will affect the audio being produced. 

If your receiver doesn't have this option, all this means is it will play the same sound profile to any speaker that is connected regardless of the size.

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Keith_L
Community Manager

Re: Onkyo TX SR 730 have no large or small in Speaker configuration

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jessie_O

Hi Touhid,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!

The recommendation to choose "small speakers" on the amplifier being connected is not something you need to worry about if your receiver does not have this option.

The reason we have this recommendation is some receivers will adjust the sound profile being used depending on the size of the speakers, as the size of the speaker will affect the audio being produced. 

If your receiver doesn't have this option, all this means is it will play the same sound profile to any speaker that is connected regardless of the size.

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post