Highlighted
Edwinjo
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 9, 2019

Pairing problems Bose surround speaker with Bose sound bar 700

Hi, I just bought Bose surround speaker and want to pair them with my sound bar 700 using Bose music apps, through settings-accessory speakers-add Bose accessory speakers, but the apps keep searching for the speakers and cannot find the surround speakers. 

‘’Both of the speakers Scarus light is flashing amber. 

‘I bought the sound bars in japan and the speakers in Singapore, is there region problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Pairing problems Bose surround speaker with Bose sound bar 700

Author Accepted Answer selected by Edwinjo

Hi Edwinjo,

Unfortunately, there would be no adapters for this type of setup since these connections would be not be supported at all in Japan.  My recommendation is to contact the dealer from Japan to see if they can return the soundbar for you.

Warm Regards,

Tony A 

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Hi Edwinjo,

Thanks for writing in!

Correct, there will be a region specific issue since Japan has very strict wireless regulations and have disabled the wireless card for connecting to the accessory speakers.  

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

Edwinjo
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 9, 2019

is there some way for me to connect my surround speakers to the soundbar? an accessories perhaps? since i already bought my bass module 700 from singapore , i'm afraid i will not be able to use them with my soundbar.

Community Manager

Author Accepted Answer selected by Edwinjo

Hi Edwinjo,

Unfortunately, there would be no adapters for this type of setup since these connections would be not be supported at all in Japan.  My recommendation is to contact the dealer from Japan to see if they can return the soundbar for you.

Warm Regards,

Tony A