Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 15, 2018

Please help! Recently purchased lifestyle 35 with personal music center III remote and cannot setup

Having a very dificult time.  Purchased a Lifestyle AV35 system that came with the pmcIII remote instead of the standard black remote that it appears the system is supposed to come with.  I have it all setup but cannot get the PMCIII remote to control the setup functions.  The console blinks when I hit certain buttons but it will not control any of the on screen setup functions.  I have searched everywhere for answers, any help would be appreciated.  Thx 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Manager - Retired
Registered since

Mar 15, 2018

Re: Please help! Recently purchased lifestyle 35 with personal music center III remote and cannot...

Hello mopto

Thank you for joining the community!

The PMCIII remote was designed to be used as a second zone remote for another speaker system connected to the Lifestyle.  HERE is a link to the remote that would be able to control the system and finish the setup.

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 16, 2018

Re: Please help! Recently purchased lifestyle 35 with personal music center III remote and cannot...

Where can I get the CD player on my Bose wave radio/cd
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 16, 2018

Where can I get the CD player on my Bose wave radio/cd repaired?
Highlighted
Community Manager - Retired
Registered since

Mar 15, 2018

Hi Mconner

Thank you for joining the community!  

Since your request is not pertaining to the current thread, could you please create a new post requesting for help on your issue.  For repairs on our product, please click HERE and select your country and Contact Us at the bottom of the page for a number for support.

Thank you,

Tony A - Community Support