Participant
Registered since

Jun 5, 2019

Pls provide Bass control in soundtouch app for ST300 soundbar

Only way to control bass is with included remote control.... as all products are shifting to use mobile app these days...may I know the reason why bass control is not provided in the app...I see there were/are multiple requests on the same...but BOSE seems to act deaf on those
3 REPLIES 3
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Mar 26, 2019

Re: Pls provide Bass control in soundtouch app for ST300 soundbar

Hello Nageswarom,

Thanks for posting in the community. I am sorry to hear you are not happy with the options for bass adjustment, I will pass your feedback to the development team!

Should you need anything else please get in touch.

Have a great day!

Kindest regards,

Zoe C - Community Support 

Participant
Registered since

Jun 5, 2019

Thanks for the prompt response. I really want to see that bass control in the app. Also, I would like to know if there is an option for trade in/upgrade program

Hello Nageswarom, 

Thanks for getting back to us! 

If you reach out to your local customer support center they will be able to explain what options are available to you. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!