Re: Problem - Cinemate Digital Home Theater System won't Turn On

Hello Reusan50@gmail.com! Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble! To clarify, after resetting your system your interface module light does not blink, correct?

Best Regards,

Greg - Community Support

Mickey
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jun 27, 2018

Hello. I had the same issue. I contacted Bose customer service and they were wonderful. I shipped my system back to Bose and they rebuilt it. Cost me just less than $100 and they paid for shipping both ways. I think they had it for about 2 weeks. Pretty good since I’ve had my system since around 2002!
Mickey
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jun 27, 2018

Contact Boses customer service. I had the same issue. I sent it back to Bose, they rebuilt it and sent it back. Cost less than $100 and they paid shipping both ways. Took about 2 weeks.
elwickb@sbcglobal.net
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 5, 2018

I have red light on control module and cinemate wont turn on or show green light. What am I doing wrong.
Community Manager

Hi elwickb.

Thanks for posting!  

I'm sorry to hear you're encountering similar issues and have you tried any of the troubleshooting from this post?  If the steps don't seem to help, I would recommend using the link that Greg left from the previous post to reach out to support in your area.

Warm Regards,

Tony A 

didisetiabudi62yahoo.com@gmail.com
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 7, 2018

Problem is my at module interface cinemate..no respon
JesseVincent144
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 16, 2018

It’s in the remote. I had the same problem. Only red light, no green light ever. So frustrating. Take the remote cover off and operate it. One of the buttons are under pressure and causing nothing else to work on the remote. Your welcome.
TomStein
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 23, 2018

... this works for me (replacing the Infrared Receiver-Module into the Cinemate Interface):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAFMKGkHUmo
The first defective infrared receiver in the last 30 years ...
Christmas greetings from Germany
Tom

For all the people to hate reading forums as much as me i made this video for your. How to fix your Bose infrared module. Get that red light to turn green you will need these tools. *a soldering gun *a desolderin pump *screw driver *double sided tape *wire snips