annnicola
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 16, 2018

Problem with Sound Touch 300 bass speaker connection

I got the latest update a few days ago (5/2018)  and now my sound touch 300 system will not automatically connect with the acustimass speaker. I have called tech support 3 times for this issue with no resolve except to send the system in for repair.

I am able to manually connect the speaker using the bose soundtouch ap.on my phone  but I have to do this everytime I turn on the system. 

I have done the factory reset etc still nothing.

One thing that is different since the update is, the link light on the 300 doesnt light up at all, even after manually connecting the acustimass, or when ever I turn the system on, like it always has since Ive owned the system.

Im really dissapointed Any Help is greatly appreciated

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Problem with Sound Touch 300 bass speaker connection

Hi annnicola,

Thank you for the post, and I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're having with your system.

When you plug in the AM300 bass module to power, does the LED on the back of it light up?  If so, what color?

Thanks,

Brandon - Community Support

Highlighted
annnicola
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 16, 2018

The light on the back of the bass is solid white. I have done a factory reset I have done a million things and I can get the speaker to connect if I go through the steps to reconnect the speaker. But I have to do this each time I turn on the System. I have sent the sound bar back to Bose for them to look at. It is just so frustrating since these problems occured after a bose update. Thank you

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Thank you for the update.

Let us know what the outcome is!

Best Regards,

Brandon