krystlh
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 19, 2017

QC30 Replacement Earbuds - FAIL and **bleep** YOU BOSE

$300 for the QC30 and you guys can't/won't sell replacement earbuds?

**bleep** YOU BOSE!

I have been a loyal customer for 20+ years and over the last 1-2 years you've become very customer un-friendly. Examples? Trade-in programs discontinued. Replacement parts not sold. Zero response to social media inquiries.

**bleep** YOU TOO BOSE!

I lost one of my Large tips on my QC30 this weekend and now it looks like I'm SOL to use them since you don't sell replacements. Question: do you really think I'm going to spend another $300 on your product just to get a new tip? If I have to spend money it will be with anyone BUT Bose.

GET **bleep**ED IN THE EAR BOSE.

6 REPLIES 6
ST - Hearphones
Community Manager - Retired
Registered since

Dec 23, 2016

Re: QC30 Replacement Earbuds - FAIL and **bleep** YOU BOSE

Hi krystlh,

You can use the StayHear+ QC replacement earbuds - same as the QuietComfort 20

Get the large size here: https://www.bose.com/prc.jsp?url=/shop_online/headphones/noise_cancelling_headphones/accessories/sta...

Quoting the QC30 FAQs...

StayHear+ QC tips are compatible with QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling headphones, but should not be used with other Bose in-ear headphones.

Source:https://www.bose.com/en_us/products/headphones/earphones/quietcontrol-30.html#ProductTabs_tab2

For others reading along...

You can get the replacement StayHear+ QC tips (all sizes) here:

https://www.bose.com/prc.jsp?url=/shop_online/headphones/accessories/ear_cushions_and_tips/index.jsp

Does that help?

ST

Mohsin_S
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Hi krystlh,

We can understand why you would be upset. We have sent you a DM to further assist you.

Mohsin

krystlh
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 19, 2017

Thanks for contacting me Mohsin. For anyone else reading this thread, Bose replied to my Twitter DM as well as sending me a DM on this forum to remedy the problem. They are sending me replacement tips (smoke color, which is not for sale as a replacement anywhere) at no charge. This is the first time they engaged with me on social media so that's encouraging and I do appreciate their prompt response.

My suggestions to Bose on how to get better at this particular issue:

-Sell both colors (white and smoke) of the StayHear+ tips as replacements

-Clearly state that those replacements are compatible with the QC20 and QC30 headsets...currently not clear on website

-List the replacement tips as accessories available within the QC30 page (currently says 'no accessories available')

Mohsin_S
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Hi krystlh,

We are happy to hear that. Thank you for updating us and providing some essential feedback. We'll take note and pass it along to our Web team. 

Mohsin

sbaset
Participant
Registered since

Apr 3, 2017

Have you considered looking into anger management classes?  Seriously.  The profanity is uncalled for you.  I think Bose showed restraint by not just deleting your post all together. 

djcardiac
Participant
Registered since

Sep 30, 2017

Would anybody looking at this thread be interested in trading their M sized stayhear+ QC tips for either the large or the small size?  I've damaged one of my Medium sized ones and am looking for a replacement?  Thanks!