mcaldeira88
Participant
Registered since

Oct 5, 2017

QC35 Series 2 - Foot Steps/Bluetooth Drop Outs

I just got the new QC35 II a few days a go and they are really good except from the fact that when I am walking I can hear my foot steps all the way very loud. Since I walk around London every day this is not very good. If I am sitting on the train they will be perfect. 

I have also used twice for phone calls inside my apartment and the minute I steped out to the balcony the person on the other side asked me "What is that noise? I can't hear you?" 

Can you please let me know if there is anything I can do to resolve this issue or I will unfortunatelly have to return the headphones for a refund. 

Thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3
mcaldeira88
Participant
Registered since

Oct 5, 2017

Re: QC35 Series 2 - Bluetooth drop outs.

I have updated the software on the website last night with a cable connected to the headphones and issues above persists also this morning when placing my iPhone in my pocket the connection keeps cutting for 1/2 seconds, I strongly believe I don't need to walk around with my phone in my hand for a clear bluetoth connection. Is all this points normal with the new QC35 Series 2? 

Thanks. 

Spycreep57
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 3, 2017

Hello,
I have the same noise problem when I walk... I changed my headset 2 times and I have still this noise...I do not know what to do now ...
powerslave
Enthusiast
Registered since

Apr 13, 2017